The people of Richmond and its neighbouring boroughs are actively engaged in improving, preserving and protecting their local environment.
We exist to promote and support community involvement in and responsibility for the environment. We do this through a process of understanding, valuing, caring and enjoyment.
We believe that:
- the local environment is important and deserves improvement, preservation and protection
- it is only through the active engagement of the whole community that the environment can be improved, preserved and protected
- enjoying the local environment has a positive impact on the lives of the community
- we can have a big impact on our local environment and contribute to a global cause
1 We will promote community involvement and responsibility by providing opportunities for learning and volunteering.
2 We will identify and run carefully selected and pragmatic projects that improve, preserve and protect:
- historic buildings, ancient monuments and conservation areas
- historic gardens, open spaces and waterways
- plants, animals and habitats
3 We will build a sustainable and flexible Environment Trust which represents everyone in the community
Newsletter sign up
Find out more